We are looking for Technical BSA for a long term project with one of our banking clients, the role requires extensive knowledge of SQL & API.
These skills are required:
1. Requirement gathering and documentation of Requirement package, SRS.
2. Data Mapping & Data Lineage including API mapping – worked on mapping URI for API between source application and target database. Can model URI from RAML.
3. Hands on SQL knowledge Can reverse engineer existing query. Can write query to profile and validate data.
5-8 years of BSA experience in data analytics in an agile environment.
• Strong experience in data analysis, profiling, clean-up, data wrangling and validation. Hands-on experience building data quality checks and writing complex SQL queries.
• Experience working in large scale Enterprise Data Lake ingestion and extraction projects.
• Experience working with Jira, Confluence.
Hands-on knowledge in gathering Reporting requirements for visualization, integration for tools such as Tableau, Power BI.
• Solid knowledge of metadata management principles, metadata modeling and writing metadata definitions.
• Excellent verbal, written, communication, presentation, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical, organizational, and technical skills to analyze, model and interpret data
• Knowledge with Solutions Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and structured methodologies including agile, waterfall and iterative
• Experience with DevOps/CICD methodology and basic understanding of data engineering and ETL tools.
• Demonstrable experience with conceptual, logical and physical data modeling techniques.
• Work Experience in investigating, analyzing, estimating system applications in a large integrated solution environment
• Proven experience with all stages of automated system implementation in complex solutions, with online and batch processing of transactions
• Proven experience with sprint facilitation, interpretation of business needs to technical requirements, facilitation of project meetings for reviews
•• Experience in current state analysis through reverse engineering, identify source & downstream systems.
• Experience in developing and participating in UAT collaborating with business leads.
• Experience in conducting feasibility analysis, project scoping and providing project work estimates.
• Experience with requirements development involving requirements elicitation, analysis, specification and validation.
• Experience with documenting user stories, planning and managing product backlog, planning and managing sprints, and implementing in an iterative manner
• Hand-on experience in capturing Data Lineage and Data Mapping between Source and Target systems.
• Demonstrated experience in the facilitation of project meetings for reviews.
• Experience in reporting progress of assignment(s) on a regular basis to Project Management and raise any issues / concerns and propose mitigation strategies.
• Ability to manage large scale and complex projects with many stakeholders as part of a program. Can work effectively independently and in a team environment.
• Experience with Day 2 Support tasks, perform RCA, provide resolution.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration, and negotiation skills to work seamlessly in an agile cross-functional team, with clients, vendor(s) and other stakeholders.
• Creative, innovative, and can think outside the box to visualize solutions that meet business needs.
• Able to resolve issues in a timely manner, provide options and recommendations.
• Able to prioritize change requests from clients and guide the team in determining how best to address them.
Qualification :Salary : $60.00-$70.00 per hour
Please complete the form below to apply for a position with us.
Please complete the form below to Refer for a position with us.
© 2021 ProSofos. All Rights Reserved.